Saturday, January 20, 2007

About me.......

Well hi, my name is Abdulla, am eleven, but my lovely eldest sis (Sarah) calls me Pudding, don’t think it’s because of the sweet yummy pudding she calls me Pudding.
My other elder brother is called Nour El-Din. And my other sister Ala'a whose older than me. And those r my three siblings so we’re four. By the way I’m a naruto freak, lol. My brother is in Canada in Ottawa, studying in Carlton university. And Alaa is in Egypt having fun because she is in a holiday just like me but I’m in Abu Dhabi. And I’m a tennis player, am not bad nor good am in between. So that’s all for now….nice to meet u bloggy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puddingyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:)
As I told ya bro, never forget..
Fear Allah in all it is that you're doing..
And bear in mind that you'll be asked someday..
So WAAAAAAAATCH OUT!!
Love you puddingyyyyyyyy :)
All the best with this blog & may it be a reason for you to meet me in ferdous; as inshaAllah my blog will be my reason too.. ;)
AMEEEEEEEEEEEN :)

LuLu...! said...

ya3eeny ya3eeny ya3eeny.....
bodi bodi bodi....
missing u gedan jerry...
w luv u gedan....
c u tomorrow ba2a...
dun wanna leave egypt :(...
yalla ill c u soon...
take care..